Ellinwood Citizens can register to vote at the Ellinwood City Office or the Barton County Clerk’s Office in Great Bend.

A Voter Registration Application can be used to register to vote in Kansas, change your name or your address on your registration, affiliate with a political party, or change your party affiliation. To register to vote or change your existing information please complete a Voter Registration Application.  Applications are available at the Ellinwood City Office or the Barton County Clerk’s Office.  You may file online at

When completing the application please follow the following instructions:

  • Complete the application in full either online or print
  • Verify all information on application is correct
  • Sign the application when completed
  • Mail the completed, signed application to:
    Barton County Clerk
    Barton County Courthouse
    1400 Main – Room 202
    Great Bend, Ks. 67530