Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Zoning regulates land uses within the City. Each parcel in the City is assigned to a zone which describes the regulations under which that land may be used. The Zoning Code identifies allowable uses and sets standards such as minimum lot size, maximum building height, and minimum front yard depth.

To apply for a zoning change for a new or existing structure please contact the City Office for further information.  The charge for a zoning request is $50 plus postage and publication costs.

Planning/Zoning Commission Members:

     Richard Doll
     Guy Ernsting
     Eldon Hamm
     Jan Knop

The City of Ellinwood • 104 East 2nd, P.O. Box 278 • Ellinwood, KS 67526 • Phone: (620) 564-3161
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices