Preparing for Court
What to Bring to Court
Before you come to court, here are the things you should bring with you:
- Proper identification (driver's license or Kansas ID)
- Your copy of the citation
- Appearance letter and/or court documents
- Any receipts regarding your case (i.e., bond receipts, cash bail receipts, etc.)
- Any documents which prove compliance with the judge's orders and/or sentencing
- Method of payment - money, checkbook, or credit/debit card (a $3.95 convenience fee will apply)
- Provide the court with your current address
Additional Court Information
- Appropriate dress is required. No hats. Shirts and shoes are required. Please silence cell phone.
- First appearance will be to enter a plea to the charge(s). If a plea of not guilty is entered, your case will be set for trial at a later date.
If you fail to appear in court as ordered, the court may issue a warrant for your arrest. For more information or questions contact us at (620) 564-3161.