Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Business Licenses
Business licenses are not required in the City of Ellinwood for most businesses.  However, all potential business owners, including home businesses must verify their business location is properly zoned before starting business.  Business licenses are required for the following contractors:
  • Electrical 
  • Plumbing/Sewer 
  • Mechanical/Heating/Air Conditioning 
  • Building (includes remodeling, roofing, siding) 

These businesses must complete an annual contractor's license application and provide a current certificate of liability insurance and submit it to the City Clerk's Office, 104 E. 2nd, Ellinwood, Ks. 67526.  The cost is $50 per license and expires December 31st of each year.

For more information, please contact the City Clerk's Office at (620) 564-3161.

The City of Ellinwood • 104 East 2nd, P.O. Box 278 • Ellinwood, KS 67526 • Phone: (620) 564-3161
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices